• Must be a Bachelor holder of any Business course or equivalent.
• Preferably with 3 or more years of experience specializing in Sales-Retails/General,
Purchasing/Inventory/Material and Warehouse Management, Customer Service or equivalent.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills to deliver technical information easily to the customers
• Must have strong Sales Management skills
• Excellent leadership and analytical skills and has basic problem solving skills
• Customer-oriented, responsible, hardworking and with initiative
• Can work under pressure
• 7 Full – Time Positions available
• Area of assignment:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Organize and implement strategies to ensure achievement of sales and profitability targets the store
• Conducts monthly review and implements program to achieve financial targets
• Coordinate with the branch coordinator on any problems encountered regarding stock transfer out, new arrivals, damaged items.
• Responsible for managing and motivating employees to increase sales and insure efficiency
• Maintains discipline among the subordinates by enforcing the Company Rules and Regulations
• Evaluate stock movement whether their fast-overbuy, slow moving, non-moving, moderate items.
• Overseeing the store’s manning requirements, safety and security, cleanliness, inventory and implementation of the in- store marketing and merchandising programs.