• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• With at least 3-5 years of working experience in Training and Development
• Has strong interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
• Preferably with experience in all facets of HR especially on training and development in a manufacturing company.
• With experience in career pathing and succession planning is a plus
• Applicants must be willing to work in MANDAUE CITY.
• Willing to travel outside Cebu, if needed
• (1) Full-Time position available.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify and assess training and development needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and appraisal schemes within a company.
• Create, plan, prepare and organize training program to enhance and develop employee’s performance.