• Must be a Bachelor holder of any Business course or equivalent.
• Preferably with 3 or more years of experience specializing in Sales-Retails/General,
Purchasing/Inventory/Material and Warehouse Management, Customer Service or equivalent.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills to deliver technical information easily to the customers
• Must have strong Sales Management skills
• Excellent leadership and analytical skills and has basic problem solving skills
• Customer-oriented, responsible, hardworking and with initiative
• Can work under pressure
• 7 Full – Time Positions available
• Area of assignment:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Organize and implement strategies to ensure achievement of sales and profitability targets the store
• Conducts monthly review and implements program to achieve financial targets
• Coordinate with the branch coordinator on any problems encountered regarding stock transfer out, new arrivals, damaged items.
• Responsible for managing and motivating employees to increase sales and insure efficiency
• Maintains discipline among the subordinates by enforcing the Company Rules and Regulations
• Evaluate stock movement whether their fast-overbuy, slow moving, non-moving, moderate items.
• Overseeing the store’s manning requirements, safety and security, cleanliness, inventory and implementation of the in- store marketing and merchandising programs.
Subscribe to our newsletter for sneak peeks at new collections
and early access to promos and flash sales
Select your preferred delivery origin or pickup location: