• Graduate of Business Administration or any four (4) year related course
• Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply
• Analytical and has good independent judgement
• Mature and has excellent interpersonal skills
• Can work with minimal supervision
• Computer literate
Sales and Inventory Management
• Transacts the daily sales provided by concession sales staff to be inputted into the SAP system.
• Ensures the accuracy of inventory by comparing the SAP system inventory and the manual inventory count.
• Records and monitors daily sales.
• Checks inventory of store display items.
• Monitors inventory on a regular basis (or monthly).
• Responsible for making manual inventory to be encrypted in SAP system.
• Prepares monthly comparative sales report.
• Collects weekly/monthly invoice of collected print-outs from concession store/s.
• Emails scan print-outs of store/s to concession head from other branches.
Processing of Order Confirmation
• Prepares customer orders and collects all print outs (invoice) from the store for compilation.
• Forwards or provides confirmation order to production departments prepared by Concession Manager.
• Coordinates with Logistics and production department heads for the status of the Order Confirmation (OC).
• Ensures order confirmation are processed and delivered on time.
Subscribe to our newsletter for sneak peeks at new collections
and early access to promos and flash sales
Select your preferred delivery origin or pickup location: