• Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design/Architecture/Fine Arts or any Drafting related course.
• Preferably with Experienced in Furniture Manufacturing for at least (1) one year.
• Knowledgeable in furniture finishes, design & furniture trends.
• Knowledgeable in using design software like AUTOCAD (both 2D & 3D) & ADOBE PHOTOSHOP.
• Has commendable skills in furniture & interior designing, layout and can design custom furniture and provide detailed drawings.
• Must be keen and attention to detail.
• Must be able to sketch and present well a self-constructive design.
• Sales Driven
• Resourceful, organized and possess a high level of creativity
• To provide furniture layout ideas to prospective clients
• To ensure all design proposed and timeline are within client expectations
• Handle sales inquiries and to maintain a good relationship with clients
• Applicants must be willing to work in MANDAUE CITY.
• (1) Full-Time position available.
Subscribe to our newsletter for sneak peeks at new collections
and early access to promos and flash sales
Select your preferred delivery origin or pickup location: