• Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management or equivalent
• Knowledgeable of MS Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Preferably 1-2 years of working experience in the related field
• Must be willing to work at Mandaue Foam Main
• Full-Time position
• Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
• Receives and processes incident reports from Department Head/s. Reviews incident reports received from Department Head/s or concerned employee.
• Identifies appropriate sanctions for specific violations.
• Develops Notice to Explain for erring employee and conducts necessary investigation.
• Serves NTEs (Notice to Explain) and sanctions to employees by giving them a thorough counseling.
• Communicates effectively the company’s policies, rules and regulations to employees in serving the NTEs (Notice to Explain) to employees.
• Generates and serves employee service agreement to newly hired paid employee.
• Facilities employee exit process by providing employee acceptance letter and exit clearance form.
• Assist Human Resources Manager in conducting administrative hearing and preparing the necessary documents.
• Provide general administrative and clerical support to the HR Department
• Can do multi-tasking, detail-oriented and has good coordinating skills
• Able to work under pressure and can work under minimal supervision
Subscribe to our newsletter for sneak peeks at new collections
and early access to promos and flash sales
Select your preferred delivery origin or pickup location: