• A relevant degree qualification e.g. Marketing, Journalism or Public Relations or equivalent experience
• Have excellent marketing and written communication skills
• Sound analytical and problem solving skills
• High attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Practiced time management skills with the ability to multi-task and delegate appropriately
• Competence in Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
• Ability to work independently, as required
Social Media Management
• Posts Facebook ads and captions 4 times a day and in Instagram once a day, Youtube descriptions.
• Creates captions and taglines for some local ad materials.
• Refer inquiries/concerns to eCommerce Customer Care Representatives.
Sales and Promotions
• Creates sale calendar and sales promotion mechanics.
• Coordinates with merchandisers for lists of sale items for every sale.
• Implements marketing strategies for sale information.
• Creates mechanics for short term promotions/contests.
• Coordinates with branch for release of prizes/issued items.
• Collaborates with creative and web administration team.
• Engage, join or do link building at offline events such as trade fairs, expo and a like.
Subscribe to our newsletter for sneak peeks at new collections
and early access to promos and flash sales
Select your preferred delivery origin or pickup location: