• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Merchandising or equivalent.
• Must have engaging skills
• Must be technically capable in any merchandising related programs and SAP System
• Must have a sense of Leadership
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer Driven
• Value Driven
• Must be computer literate; knows MS Office
• Keen to details
• Can do multi-task
• Can handle pressure
• Must be a good team player
• Business Acumen ( Business Mindset )
• Systems- Thinking
• Willing to Travel and Do overtime, if necessary
• Conducts product reviews and development on assigned merchandise based on market trends
• Canvasses items from stores based on the market trends, price, quality.
• In-Charge ordering of products based on the approved merchandise for new items and repeat orders
• Communicates constantly with the suppliers
• Receives and coordinates with the import in-charge regarding the arrival or shipment of the items ordered
• Receives damage report and negotiate with the supplier for replacement and/or payment deduction
• The position includes maintaining inventory stock level of the items, forecasting, and sales monitoring.
Subscribe to our newsletter for sneak peeks at new collections
and early access to promos and flash sales
Select your preferred delivery origin or pickup location: