• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
• Preferably 1-2 yrs. experienced employee specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
• Good negotiator, analytical and with high level of integrity
• Good in oral and written communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Conducts canvassing of all listed goods/materials from accredited suppliers and select which has the best capability to meet purchase requirements in terms of quality, quantity, lead time and price in accordance with the established/documented standards and methods
• Facilitates the purchase ordering system of the company
• Coordinates with all the departments on their required materials/goods to accomplish their assigned task
• Maintains list of accredited suppliers coupled with the facilitation of the evaluation of supplier performance method.
• Manages relationships with existing suppliers
• Conducts reviews of existing contacts
Subscribe to our newsletter for sneak peeks at new collections
and early access to promos and flash sales
Select your preferred delivery origin or pickup location: