- Note: This item might undergo production period. Lead time may vary per type of product: Pillows, Foams and Spring Mattress - 7 to 14 working days, Sofas and other local furniture - up to 21 working days.
Martinez Double Bed 54X78
May undergo production period of 15-30 days. Contact us for confirmation.
1430mmW x 2055mmD x 900mmH
Made in the Philippines
• Keep sharp objects away from your furniture.
• Remember to vacuum your furniture often.
•We recommend using a soft brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner for leather or leatherette upholstery.
• Avoid wetting your solidwood furniture to preserve quality and finish.
• Any new cleaning product or technique should always be tested on an inconspicuous area before attempting overall cleaning.
• Avoid using inks, nail polish, and harsh chemical near your furniture to avoid tough stains.
• PRODUCT IMAGE AND COLOR
Each product on Mandaue Foam website is a representation of the actual product. We attempt to display product images as accurately as possible. However, due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly for the actual color of the product.
• Foam and Pillows not included.
• Bed frame only
• Made to order.
Price and Stock Availability Subject to Change without prior notice.
- Our selling prices are not inclusive of delivery and assembly.
- A delivery charge is collected per delivery depending on quantity. If the order covers several delivery sites, then a corresponding charge will be imposed for each site. Charges are based from where the item was purchased up to the area where the item will be delivered. For homes inside villages or closed areas like BGC that require an additional entrance fee, any fee charged to our vehicle with regard to the delivery shall be added to the delivery fee.
- Delivery lead time from date of purchase is 3 working days. However, should there be changes in lead time for delivery due to full schedule especially during peak periods, we will advise you ahead of time upon payment at the cashier. For purchases with Made To Order and orders that need to be sourced from other store locations, please coordinate with our delivery personnel for the estimated delivery lead time.
- We are unable to set a fixed delivery time due to traffic conditions and variability of handling duration, but the customer service personnel will be updating the customer on the progress of the delivery once they are on their way.
- For mixed orders that require separate deliveries, the second delivery will be free of charge. Mixed orders include: Made to order and ready items.
- The customer is required to provide their complete address, contact number(s) and an authorized person to receive the delivery, including detail drawing of delivery sketch. Customers who provide incomplete delivery instructions may be subject to missed or delayed delivery. Should the delivery team be at the given address and recipient is not available to receive the goods even after being properly informed earlier by the customer service personnel, another delivery charge corresponding to the tariff shall be collected from the customer.
- Delivery personnel are pleased to help but we require customers to check on the following prior to delivery.
- Sufficient access/space to complete the delivery of items
- Area for delivery is safe and free of fragile items such as ceiling lights, chandeliers, vases, picture frames, mirrors and figurines.
- Furniture such as wardrobes, beds including sofas are big therefore measurement of items purchased against the door entrance must be considered. This is to avoid damage and MF delivery is not held responsible for the damage caused.
- In cases where the furniture does not fit the entryway, MF delivery personnel have the right to refuse and will leave the items for the purchaser to transport. If the purchaser uses excessive force to bring the furniture into the home, MF will not be held responsible for the damage done to the items.
- Items purchased should be scheduled for delivery as soon as possible. We strictly do not provide storage for sold items as we do not have enough space to accommodate all sold items.
- For hotels and condominiums, if the item has to be delivered more than 3 floors up with no access to the freight elevator, we will impose the following additional charges:
- 3rd to 5th floor = P300.00
- 6th floor to 10th floor = P700.00
- 11th floor to 15th floor = P1200.00
- 16th floor to 20th floor = P1500.00
Note: Beyond this we cannot lift manually. Since we prioritize the health and safety of our employees, we are limiting the manual delivery of furniture pieces to a maximum of 20 floors. Beyond that, the item is the responsibility of the customer.
Store Pick-up Policy
Store Pick-up Conditions. A customer shall present the Sales Invoice and a valid government-issued ID upon claiming the purchased items. If the customer authorizes a representative on his behalf to claim the purchased items, the customer’s representative shall present an authorization letter from the customer along with a photocopy of a valid government-issued ID of the customer himself, the Sales Invoice, and the representative’s valid government-issued ID. A customer who purchases using the Company’s online facilities shall ensure that the name provided in the Sales Invoice is the same as the name provided in the credit card used in purchasing the items. Online customers who elect to pick up items must follow the above instructions in order to claim their items from the store. Student and company IDs shall not be honored.
Reservation. The Company reserves the right to deny the pick-up of any item in the event that the customer fails to sufficiently present all of the above documentation.
General Policy. As a general policy, the Company shall, without additional charge, assemble the items purchased unless otherwise indicated due to the nature of the item or for some other reasonable cause. Assembly shall mean the of fitting together the component parts of a furniture or other object. Assembly shall include installation except for the following product categories: brackets, hanging cabinets (entertainment or kitchen), chandeliers, heavy wall arts and frames, curtain rods, decorative mirrors (bathroom, dinning or living Spaces), floating shelves, and other items not purchased from the Company. Installation of the foregoing items shall be for the account of the Customer.
Assembly Schedule. The Company’s assembly team shall schedule the assembly upon delivery. However, the Company reserves the right to schedule the assembly of the purchased items on a date different from the date of delivery due to full schedule of the assembly team or for any other cause. As far as practicable and feasible, the Company shall assemble purchased items within three (3) business days from delivery.
Rescheduling. In cases of rescheduling of the assembly at the request of the customer or for any reason beyond the control of the Company, an additional assembly charge plus transportation expenses shall be imposed regardless of the quantity of the items to be assembled.
Customer satisfaction is a priority here in Mandaue Foam but if for any reason, you are not entirely satisfied with your product, the company does offer a returns policy. The customer has up to 7 days from delivery to contact the branch and sales personnel that assisted him to process the return of the item. In exchange of the item, the company will provide store credit for the amount paid. If the item that was delivered to you, was damaged during transit or you are not entirely happy with the condition of the item that was delivered, the company can also replace the item with the same item free of charge.
Unfortunately, customized and ordered items cannot be returned as these items have already been customized for the particular customer and cannot be sold to others since they are usually not standard sizes.
All locally made Mandaue Foam products like foam mattresses, spring beds, sofas, etc. come with warranties on the foam against sagging.
For the foam mattresses, the warranty depends on the kind of foam that was purchased. For our Flex Foam, the warranty is 10 years. For the Mega Foam, the warranty is valid for up to 5 years.
Our more high-end models of spring beds come with a 15-year warranty as well on the unit excluding the fabric. These models include Gala Bed Premium Latex, Gala Bed Premium Memory and a 10-year warranty for Hotel Quality Bonnell Spring, Hotel Quality Pocket Spring, and our Chiropractic Bed. Our more affordable models like Gala Firm and Pull-Out Box come with a 5-year warranty.
Our sofas come with a 10-year warranty on the foam and frame as well, exclusions applies. For the fabrics, we do not offer a warranty on that because the care of the fabric whether it be cloth or synthetic leather is entirely up to the customer already.
To avail of the warranty, please keep the receipt of your item as this will be requested by our staff to process your order.
Welcome to Mandaue Foam.ph (referred throughout as the “Site”). Please review the following basic rules that govern the use of this Site. Mandaue Foam provides services to customers subject to the following terms, conditions and provisions indicated. Please note that the use of this Site constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Although you may “bookmark” a particular portion of this Site and thereby bypass these Terms and Conditions, your use of this Site still binds you to these Terms and Conditions. Mandaue Foam reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you. For this reason, we recommend that you review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Site.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
PRICING AND CONTENT INFORMATION
While we strive to provide accurate pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Mandaue Foam.ph cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Merchandise Content: Mandaue Foam.ph attempts to be accurate in its product descriptions. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other Content of this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If you find a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to let our delivery team know right away and return it as-is. Once our delivery team leaves your premises, the item is considered sold.
The following terms and conditions shall govern Mandaue Foam Industries, Inc.’s and its affiliated companies’ (hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Company”) Delivery Policy:
Delivery Charge.Selling prices are not inclusive of the delivery charge. A delivery charge shall be imposed based on the size of the item and the delivery location to be computed in accordance with the Company’s delivery charge matrix. If the order covers several delivery sites, an additional charge based on the Company’s delivery charge matrix shall be imposed for each site.
The Company reserves its right to refuse, cancel, or delay deliveries in the event of force majeure or other fortuitous events, including but not limited to: any law, order, regulation, direction, request or intervention of the Philippine Government; strikes lockouts or other labor difficulties; rebellion and insurrection, floods, typhons, earthquakes, war, riots, be they acts of God or acts of Man.
Additional Charges or Fees. For delivery sites that may require additional charges or fees, i.e. entrance or delivery charges or fees for deliveries inside gated villages, subdivisions, closed areas, business centers and districts such as Bonifacio Global City (BGC), or other similar areas, the customer shall shoulder said additional charges or fees. In this regard, the customer shall be required to divulge any information of additional charges or fees which may be incurred in the delivery of the purchased item/s. The customer shall likewise shoulder any toll fees that may be levied in the course of the delivery of the purchased item/s. The Company shall advise if there are toll fees that will be paid for the delivery at the customer’s designated delivery address. These additional fees shall be paid on top of and in addition to the delivery charge imposed by the Company. If there are unforeseen additional charges which the customer may not have known at the time this delivery form is accomplished but was actually paid by the Company in the course of the delivery, the customer shall reimburse the Company immediately prior to accepting the delivery. The Company reserves the right to refuse delivery if these additional charges are not paid by the customer.
For buildings without a service elevator, the Company shall deliver purchased items up to a maximum of three (3) floors up or down (for basement deliveries) only. For deliveries in excess of the three (3) floors, the following additional charges shall apply:
- 3rd to 5th floor = P300.00
- 6th floor to 10th floor = P700.00
To protect the health and well-being of the Company’s delivery team, they shall deliver via stairs only up to the 10th floor.
Delivery Date. The company shall provide a target date of delivery upon purchase. The target delivery date will vary depending on the following situations or scenarios:
- The quantity and size of the items to be delivered.
- The availability of the company’s delivery trucks.
Should there be changes in lead time for the delivery due to full schedule, especially during peak periods, or other similar causes, the Company shall advise the customer ahead of time usually within two (2) days through SMS or phone call by the Company’s delivery coordinator. The Company is unable to set a fixed delivery time due to traffic conditions and variability of handling duration.
Single Purchase of Ready-Made Items with Made to Order Items.For single purchases with ready-made and made to order items, the company encourages the customers to bring the ready-made items. If the customer wants all the items to be delivered, they will only pay the delivery charge of the first delivery. The second delivery charge of the remaining items shall be of free of charge.
Second Delivery Charge.A second delivery charge in accordance with the Company’s delivery charge matrix shall be charged by the Company in the following instances:
1) should the delivery team be at the given address and the customer or his authorized representative is not available to receive the goods, is unwilling to accept delivery of the goods, or decides to cancel delivery on the day
2) should the customer provide a wrong delivery address or contact number/s.
Delivery Proper. To assist the Company’s delivery team during the actual delivery of the purchased items, customers must ensure the following conditions: 1) that there must be sufficient access or space to complete the delivery of items; 2) that the area for delivery must be safe and free of fragile or breakable items, such as but not limited to ceiling lights, chandeliers, vases, picture frames, mirrors, figurines, etc.; 3) for large and heavy furniture items such as wardrobes, beds, sofas and the like, the customer must ensure that the entryways or doors are wide or large enough to facilitate entry of these large furniture items. If any of the three (3) circumstances mentioned above are present, the Company’s delivery team shall have the right to refuse delivery and shall leave the item with the customer. The Company’s delivery team is prohibited from using excessive force to bring large furniture items into the home, office, or condominium. Should the customer himself use excessive force to bring large furniture into the home, office, or condominium, the Company shall not be held liable for any resulting damage either to the items or to the surroundings. If the customer insists or requests that the Company’s delivery team proceed with the delivery despite the presence of any of three (3) circumstances, the customer agrees to absolve the Company and its delivery team from any damage resulting from said delivery.
Item Storage: The customer agrees that items purchased shall immediately be scheduled for delivery. The Company does not provide storage for sold and purchased items.
STORE PICK-UP POLICY
Store Pick-up Conditions.A customer shall present the Sales Invoice upon claiming the purchased items. If the customer authorizes a representative on his behalf to claim the purchased items, the customer’s representative shall present an authorization letter from the customer along with a photocopy of a valid government-issued ID of the customer himself, the Sales Invoice, and the representative’s valid government-issued ID. A customer who purchases using the Company’s online facilities shall ensure that the name provided in the Sales Invoice is the same as the name provided in the credit card used in purchasing the items. Online customers who elect to pick up items must follow the above instructions in order to claim their items from the store. The Company reserves the right to deny the pick-up of any item in the event that the customer fails to sufficiently present all of the above documentation
THIRD PARTY DELIVERY
- In the case of the customer electing a 3rd party delivery service to deliver his items, the company will not be liable for any damages during transit and unloading of the items. The company will also not be liable for any scheduling delays or issues that may arise.
General Policy. Assembly shall mean the of fitting together the component parts of a furniture or other object. Assembly shall include installation except for the following product categories: brackets, hanging cabinets, chandeliers, heavy wall arts and frames, curtain rods, blinds, decorative mirrors, floating shelves, and items not purchased from the Company
Assembly Schedule.The Company’s assembly team shall schedule the assembly after delivery. However, the Company reserves the right to schedule the assembly of the purchased items on a date different from the date of delivery due to full schedule of the assembly team or for any other cause.
Rescheduling. In cases of rescheduling of the assembly at the request of the customer or for any reason beyond the control of the Company, an additional assembly charge plus transportation expenses shall be imposed
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This Limited Warranty shall be operative from the moment of sale on condition that full payment has been made.
- The warranty shall be honored by Mandaue Foam Industries, Inc. and its affiliates (“Company”) if the item is confirmed to be a genuine and original product of the Company and not a counterfeit, forged, phony, or sham item.
- The warranty shall extend only to the registered purchaser of the item and shall not be transferrable for any reason. For this purpose, the customer shall properly and accurately fill up a WARRANTY CARD indicating his name and personal details that will identify him as the purchaser. In addition to the Official Receipt, the Warranty Card shall be considered proof of claim of the limited warranty. The Company shall not honor claims for warranty without the Warranty Card.
- The Company reserves the right to inspect the item under limited warranty before any claim for warranty is honored. Acceptance of the item for inspection shall in no way be construed to mean that the claim has been accepted. The Company reserves the right to refuse any claim which does not conform to the terms and conditions provided herewith.
- All terms and conditions not otherwise mentioned herewith shall be supplemented and governed by the provisions of the Civil Code on conditions and warranties.
PRODUCT CATEGORIES WITH LIMITED WARRANTY
Only the following item categories shall have limited warranties under the terms below:
- All MF sofas shall have a limited warranty covering:
- shrinkages or sagging of the original foam thickness of more than twenty-five percent (25%).
- structural manufacturing defects in the materials used in the frame and legs within one (1) year from date of purchase
- Damages caused by or signs of the presence of wood bugs/pests(bokbok)/termites within one (1) year from date of purchase
- Limited Warranty for LOCAL SOFAS enforceable for a period of three (3) to seven (7) years, depending on the product or item, from the original date of purchase. Kindly check your warranty card for the actual term of the limited warranty.
IMPORTED SOFAS (HOME THEATRE/SOFA BED/RECLINERS)
- The limited warranty will only apply to problems with its mechanism only within one (1) year from date of purchase.
- All spring mattresses shall have a limited warranty covering shrinkages or sagging of the original foam thickness of more than twenty-five percent (25%).
- Limited Warranty for SRING MATTRESSES shall be enforceable for a period of five (5) to ten (10) years, depending on the type of spring mattress purchased as specified below, from the original date of purchase.
Mega Foam, Gala Firm,
Flex Foam, Gala Chiropractic, HQ Bonnel, HQ Pocket, Gala Memory and Gala Latex
The Limited Warranty shall not cover local sofas or spring mattresses that have been:
- Inappropriately used or altered
- Improperly maintained;
- Subjected to normal wear and tear;
- Cut or scratched (for whatever reason);
- Subjected to damage caused by impacts or accidents
PROCEDURE FOR CLAIMS
Limited Warranties may be claimed by complying with the following procedure:
- Only items with warranties shall be honored by the Company.
- The purchaser of the item with limited warranty shall present the duly-filled up Warranty Card and Official Receipt for the item. Failure to present the two requirements shall bar the claim, and the purchases accepts and acknowledges that Company shall have the right to refuse to inspect or honor the warranty in this event.
- Once presented, the Company shall inspect the item to verify if the warranty of the item has been breached. If the Company determines that the warranty has not been breached, it shall immediately return the item to the purchaser.
- The Company will not be required to perform its duties under this warranty if it can substantially show that the defect, malfunction or failure to conform to a written warranty was caused by damage due to unreasonable use thereof, in addition to the above-mentioned specific causes.
- If the Company determines that there has been breach of the warranty as specified above, it shall remedy such product or item within a reasonable time and without charge in case of a defect, malfunction or failure to conform to such written warranty:
- the consumer may elect to have the goods repaired within a reasonable time and without charge to conform to such written warranty.
- In case the repair of the product in whole or in part is elected, the warranty work shall be made to conform to the express warranty within sixty (30) days by either the Company or its representative, reckoned from the time when the item or product is verified to be covered by the warranty. The sixty-day period, however, may be extended by conditions which are beyond the control of the Company or its representative.
- At all times, the purchaser shall shoulder the costs of transporting the items to and from the Company.