About Morrison Coffee Table
w100 x d60 x h45cm
6mm thick tempered glass top, 12x25x0.8mm thick steel tube with powder coating frame and legs
Glass: Painted white
Meta Frame: White
|Care and Maintenance
• Dust often using a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth
• Clean glass (or mirror) with glass cleaner & soft lint-free cloth
• For indoor use only
• Do not put in direct sunlight
• Mind the weight capacity
• PRODUCT IMAGE AND COLOR
Each product on Mandaue Foam website is a representation of the actual product. We attempt to display product images as accurately as possible. However, due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly for the actual color of the product.
Price and Stock Availability Subject to Change without prior notice.
- Our selling prices are not inclusive of delivery and assembly.
- A fixed delivery charge is collected per delivery regardless of quantity. If the order covers several delivery sites, then a corresponding charge will be imposed for each site. Charges are based from where the item was purchased up to the area where the item will be delivered. For homes inside villages or closed areas like BGC that require an additional entrance fee, any fee charged to our vehicle with regard to the delivery shall be added to the delivery fee.
- Delivery lead time from date of purchase is 3 working days. However, should there be changes in lead time for delivery due to full schedule especially during peak periods, we will advise you ahead of time upon payment at the cashier. For purchases with Made To Order and orders that need to be sourced from other store locations, please coordinate with our delivery personnel for the estimated delivery lead time.
- We are unable to set a fixed delivery time due to traffic conditions and variability of handling duration, but the customer service personnel will be updating the customer on the progress of the delivery once they are on their way.
- For mixed orders that require separate deliveries, the second delivery will be free of charge. Mixed orders include: Made to order and ready items.
- The customer is required to provide their complete address, contact number(s) and an authorized person to receive the delivery, including detail drawing of delivery sketch. Customers who provide incomplete delivery instructions may be subject to missed or delayed delivery. Should the delivery team be at the given address and recipient is not available to receive the goods even after being properly informed earlier by the customer service personnel, another delivery charge corresponding to the tariff shall be collected from the customer.
- Delivery personnel are pleased to help but we require customers to check on the following prior to delivery.
- Sufficient access/space to complete the delivery of items
- Area for delivery is safe and free of fragile items such as ceiling lights, chandeliers, vases, picture frames, mirrors and figurines.
- Furniture such as wardrobes, beds including sofas are big therefore measurement of items purchased against the door entrance must be considered. This is to avoid damage and MF delivery is not held responsible for the damage caused.
- In cases where the furniture does not fit the entryway, MF delivery personnel have the right to refuse and will leave the items for the purchaser to transport. If the purchaser uses excessive force to bring the furniture into the home, MF will not be held responsible for the damage done to the items.
- Items purchased should be scheduled for delivery as soon as possible. We strictly do not provide storage for sold items as we do not have enough space to accommodate all sold items.
- For hotels and condominiums, if the item has to be delivered more than 3 floors up with no access to the freight elevator, we will impose the following additional charges:
- 3rd to 5th floor = P300.00
- 6th floor to 10th floor = P700.00
- 11th floor to 15th floor = P1200.00
- 16th floor to 20th floor = P1500.00
Note: Beyond this we cannot lift manually. Since we prioritize the health and safety of our employees, we are limiting the manual delivery of furniture pieces to a maximum of 20 floors. Beyond that, the item is the responsibility of the customer.
Store Pick-up Policy
- Sales invoice is strictly required upon claiming your items. Must present (2) government issued IDs.
- If ordered online, the name on the credit card used must be the same with the name on the sales invoice.
- The following must be presented if a representative will claim in behalf of the customer:
- Representative’s (2) government issued IDs.
- An authorization letter with copies of customer’s (2) government issued IDs.
- Free assembly upon delivery
- Our assembly technician will make an appointment immediately upon delivery. However, please note that assembly may not always be on the day of delivery due to the crowded schedule of our assembly technicians. We will try our best to assemble your items within 3 days from the date of delivery.
- In cases of assembly rescheduling; an additional charge, regardless of the quantity to be assembled plus the corresponding transportation expense shall be imposed.
Shipping Policy (If applicable)
- Our selling prices do not include packing, delivery and shipping charges.
- Packing and shipping charges will be collected for items requiring these services.
- Minimum charges for packing are as follows:
- Bundling charge is Php 200.00 per bundle
- Crating charge is Php 1500.00 per crating
- Shipment lead time is 5 working days from date of purchase. This is the allotted time for preparation and packing. During Sale period or peak seasons, the shipment lead time may reach up to 10 working days due to higher volume of orders.
- Please note that for some orders, the shipping schedule will be longer. These include custom made items, specials orders, volume orders, orders to be sourced from other store locations or suppliers. Please coordinate with our sales representative for the estimated shipment lead time.
- The customer is required to provide their complete shipping address, contact number(s) and an authorized person to receive delivery including detail drawing of delivery sketch. Customers who provide incomplete delivery instructions may be subject to missed or delayed delivery. Shipments are on FOB (Freight On Board) terms. Our responsibility ceases after the delivery of the order to your shipping or logistics company. Complaints concerning delays and damages thereafter must be addressed to the concerned shipping or logistics company.
- Below please find freight and handling charges to various locations. Freight rates and handling are subject to change at any time. Please refer to our sales representatives for updated rates.
Shipping Rates for Online Order. Showroom rates may differ.
During Sale period and peak seasons, delivery and assembly lead time may be up to 7 working days.
Customer satisfaction is a priority here in Mandaue Foam but if for any reason, you are not entirely satisfied with your product, the company does offer a returns policy. The customer has up to 7 days from delivery to contact the branch and sales personnel that assisted him to process the return of the item. In exchange of the item, the company will provide store credit for the amount paid. If the item that was delivered to you, was damaged during transit or you are not entirely happy with the condition of the item that was delivered, the company can also replace the item with the same item free of charge.
Unfortunately, customized and ordered items cannot be returned as these items have already been customized for the particular customer and cannot be sold to others since they are usually not standard sizes.
All locally made Mandaue Foam products like foam mattresses, spring beds, sofas, etc. come with warranties on the foam against sagging.
For the foam mattresses, the warranty depends on the kind of foam that was purchased. For our Flex Foam, the warranty is 10 years. For the Mega Foam, the warranty is valid for up to 5 years.
Our more high-end models of spring beds come with a 15-year warranty as well on the unit excluding the fabric. These models include Gala Bed Premium Latex, Gala Bed Premium Memory and a 10-year warranty for Hotel Quality Bonnell Spring, Hotel Quality Pocket Spring, and our Chiropractic Bed. Our more affordable models like Gala Firm and Pull-Out Box come with a 5-year warranty.
Our sofas come with a 10-year warranty on the foam and frame as well, exclusions applies. For the fabrics, we do not offer a warranty on that because the care of the fabric whether it be cloth or synthetic leather is entirely up to the customer already.
To avail of the warranty, please keep the receipt of your item as this will be requested by our staff to process your order.
Welcome to Mandaue Foam.ph (referred throughout as the “Site”). Please review the following basic rules that govern the use of this Site. Mandaue Foam provides services to customers subject to the following terms, conditions and provisions indicated. Please note that the use of this Site constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Although you may “bookmark” a particular portion of this Site and thereby bypass these Terms and Conditions, your use of this Site still binds you to these Terms and Conditions. Mandaue Foam reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you. For this reason, we recommend that you review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Site.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
PRICING AND CONTENT INFORMATION
While we strive to provide accurate pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Mandaue Foam.ph cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Merchandise Content: Mandaue Foam.ph attempts to be accurate in its product descriptions. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other Content of this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If you find a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to let our delivery team know right away and return it as-is. Once our delivery team leaves your premises, the item is considered sold.