Verify your payment with OPV policy
The phrase “Order Payment Verification” may seem trivial to most people, but OPV is what businesses do to verify the identity of their customers either before or during any transactions.
The purpose of implementing OPV policies is to prevent crimes such as financial fraud or identity theft.
• Your identity document and payment card must be in one photo and be fully visible.
• Only photos of original documents will be accepted.
• Information on your payment card and ID must be clearly visible.
The Compliance Officer may ask you to upload another photo if it does not meet our quality standards.
Another identity document/passport can be required in case of any security queries.
Example of identity document (ID) and payment card (Credit/Debit Card) in one photo.
• Look straight into the camera
• The photo should be in color
• Your face and card information must be clearly visible
• Do not wear sunglasses, a hat, or a headband
• The photo should be recent
• Allowed formats: JPG, PNG and PDF
• File size should be no more than 5 MB
An additional photo may be required by our Compliance Officer in case of any security queries.
Example of identity document (ID) Card Selfie.
We treat your personal information with confidentiality and any information provided by our customers will be
considered private and will not be used for any other purpose than payment verification.